Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #1

"product code serial number"?

The current US Pentax rebate form asks you to fill in "Product Code Serial Number". Do they mean "Product Code and Serial Number". I have one number that's the product code, and another that's the serial number, but no number that's both. Is there a format that they want, does anybody know?

Also, for online orders, does anybody know if the shipping invoice serves as a receipt, or whether they want something else?

07-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by q10 Quote
The current US Pentax rebate form asks you to fill in "Product Code Serial Number". Do they mean "Product Code and Serial Number". I have one number that's the product code, and another that's the serial number, but no number that's both. Is there a format that they want, does anybody know?

Also, for online orders, does anybody know if the shipping invoice serves as a receipt, or whether they want something else?
It has been a long time since I sent in a rebate but from what I remember they want the bar code off the box (cut out and attached), and the serial number off the camera body or lens written in on the form.

The shipping invoice should suffice if it has the amount paid on it. I've used the confirmation e-mail from stuff I've bought on line for a receipt for rebates too.

I hope that helps.
07-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #3
q10

Original Poster
thanks. if that worked for you back in the day then that's one reassuring data point, at leas.t