Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
BASIC photozone LENS ONE-SHEET COMPARO

FYI, I have pulled together into a one-page Word document comparing some of the photozone.com Pentax lens data.

It also have the current adorama.com prices for most of these lenses. It isn't inclusive of all lenses (basically it's the lenses I'm interested in) and it only has some of the data from photozone without charts or images.

I won't post it, but if you want a private copy for your own use and not for redistribution, send me a PM and I'll send you the Word file.

And, if anyone has reason to believe this is an inapprorpiate use of the photozone.com data, please let me know and I'll withdraw the offer.
FHPhotographer

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, data, lens, lenses, photography, photozone, word