Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2017, 02:07 PM   #46
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by leekil Quote
Yeah, I guess Canon has auto ISO in manual mode, but TAv mode is the equivalent for Pentax.

Regarding what "program line" means, it is the algorithm that the camera uses for auto-exposure, primarily referring to program mode, but also applicable to other modes where the camera calculates the exposure automatically. You can change the program line to different preferences, like favoring DOF, faster shutter speeds, or maximizing MTF for example. You can also change how it uses auto ISO, whether it will go to a higher ISO faster or slower, depending on your preference.
Looks like I've got a lot to learn about the K-1.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, auto iso, camera, cameras, features, iso, k-1, light, mode, modes, move, photography, program, share, stuff, time