Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-17-2008, 10:23 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by deejjjaaaa Quote
you know how people can be irritated trying to unstaple your stapled barcode ... that is why 4 tiny scotch tape strips (one for each corner) are better
Understand. However, do you know how many customers get irritated when they follow the rules and don't get their rebate, call the 1-800 number, get a new processing number, still don't get the rebate, call the number again, and they tell you...."What submission?". I gave up on the $50 as it was costing me more than that in blood pressure medicine.

BTW, posted a message on Ned Bunnell's blog page -- still waiting for a reply to that also.

I still love the camera.

Last edited by cardinal43; 08-17-2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: spelling
08-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #17

I just got an e-mail response from the Pentax contractor servicing the rebates. They are reviewing my faxed submission and I should allow another 8-10 weeks for processing. I've already waited 10 weeks to find there was no record of a submission. I would really like to know how my mailed submission got "lost". It only had to travel seven miles to the rebate center. Maybe I should have researched the Phoenix rebate center P.O. box for a street adress and hand delivered itto them.
08-19-2008, 01:53 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by cardinal43 Quote
when they follow the rules
well, are they ?
08-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by deejjjaaaa Quote
well, are they ?
If I am understanding your response correctly, yes they are. I was part of the "they" I was talking about. The instructions on the rebate form said to attach the upc. It didn't specify taping it or stapling it (this isn't meant as a smarta@@ answer). I did "attach" the upc, so yes, I followed the rules.