Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
08-18-2017, 11:54 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fantastic course/tutorial

I've been a fan of Jimmy McIntyre's work for a while now, and been following his YouTube channel and his blog. He recently released a new course that I bought without hesitation (owning all of the previous ones and the photoshop panel he created), and it did not disappoint. Anyone looking for a nice, in-depth course on landscape photography, processing, composition etc (with a bit of real estate mixed in), I think this would help quite a bit. Not affiliated with him at all, just thought maybe someone would find it useful) he really makes fantastic images, just look up his 500px profile.

The Art of Photography - Planning, Shooting and Post Processing by Jimmy McIntyre - Shutter...Evolve

08-19-2017, 03:46 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks. Looks great! I am also a fan.
08-19-2017, 09:52 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentax Syntax Quote
Thanks. Looks great! I am also a fan.
Wanted to share the course before the sale ends) I'm enjoying it quite a bit