Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-27-2017, 05:30 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

-30C / Wind Chill -40C -40F H2O Crystal Art Weather

Looks Like We Got a Week of Jack Frosts H2O Crystal Art - A Bazzillion Designs and things to do with it!

SMC Pentax DFA MACRO f2.8 100mm WR @ 2 ft ;Daylight ;Normal UV filter ; Mono Pod ;see EXIF for exposure

First 2 shots same #1 Aux Naturelle contrast button pushed; blue UV light natural . # 2 same but Picasa effect button.

Last 4 shots the same with the following additions: # 1 contrast button pushed; natural UV blue. # 2 UV blue removed. # 3 - 2 X picassa effects. # 4 Picassa tint added.
The last four shots have bokeh added to the right hand side to give an artificial depth of field. Remember that the window is competely flat and there would be no depth of field. I added this by slightly tilting the camera to the plain and locking in the AF with selective focusing on my K3. You can of course do this on any one of the four sides which ever tickles your fancy.
I have made 40" X 30" designer canvas panels of these and have gotten some good interest in them,

Last edited by honey bo bo; 05-29-2018 at 10:04 AM.
12-27-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think I like the colors in the third one tbe most. Very interesting series!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-27-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here is another Series with the same Photo and different Picasa effects stacked also I sent the bokeh to the Left on this one

Bazzillions of designs provided by Jack Frost and Bazzillions of PP opportunities using something simple like Picassa
I have more from last year in my Albums and over the holidays will be putting more in the albums.

Last edited by honey bo bo; 05-29-2018 at 10:04 AM.