Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-17-2008, 06:43 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by axl Quote
I never use Adobe RGB, and I'm not really bothered opening accounts on some other pages just so I can show pics here. Thanx for trying to help guys. Any other ideas why this is happening?
My pictures don't seem to suffer any such degradation.

They are uploaded into my gallery directly off harddrive.

This can't be done if wanting to publish directly into a forum thread-for that you need some form of webserver on which your pics reside.

If you have your own then I doubt you will suffer degradation but with others they might "softcap" the image for bandwidth purposes

d

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photography, pics, upload