Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2018, 04:50 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't see comments on one obvious thing to keep in mind: use the best lens you have or can lay hands upon. SFL will usually outperform a zoom, especially stopped down to roughly f6.3~f9.5. If you really want top a notch image, consider renting a 645 and an SFL lens of appropriate focal length, or alternatively, rent or borrow a K1 and use pixel-shift.

08-04-2018, 05:46 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me. I am learning a lot from reading you guys comments. Now I feel l have a starting point to research which is very important to me. The client also willing to work with me so I will see where it goes.
08-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good luck, I hope you come up with a solution acceptable to everyone involved.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, contract, file, idea, image, paper, people, photography, print, profile, technique, tips, wall