Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
B&H coupons ? Are there any?

About to buy a few things at B&H and wondering if there are any specials or coupons out there I should consider?

09-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you don't find any coupons and you have a Windows Live ID you can always go to Live Search and click the cashback link at the top right of the page. Search for one of the items you're planning on buying, click through to the item description and click on the B&H Photo link in the price comparison and click Go To store. You'll get 2% of your purchase in your Cashback account.

Note: I am a MSFT employee so take the advice with the precaution that I'm encouraging you to use my company's service.
09-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the tip and your honesty. I will check it out
09-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by toddaton Quote
Note: I am a MSFT employee so take the advice with the precaution that I'm encouraging you to use my company's service.
M$ big cashbacks (25%'s) were really good ... waste of money though, but good for us.

09-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

B&H does publish coupons in an advertising magazine/NY Guide that is in some hotel rooms in New York City, but you can only use them in the store, not on-line or mail-order.
09-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by toddaton Quote
If you don't find any coupons and you have a Windows Live ID you can always go to Live Search and click the cashback link at the top right of the page. Search for one of the items you're planning on buying, click through to the item description and click on the B&H Photo link in the price comparison and click Go To store. You'll get 2% of your purchase in your Cashback account.

2nd that from another MSFT Pentaxian!