Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #1

Pentax rebates? Anyone have clue

I want to get the FA f1.4 50mm for a while now, but was holding back cause I want to save a few bucks (poor). Anyone knows if Pentax will have another rebate soon? Currently, Live.com is offering 30% off BIN items on eBay, but I have yet found a qualifying seller to take advantage of the discount. The one and only one qualifying seller is selling the lens at extremely high markup compared to Amazon. Also, I looking for a used prime lens from 100-200mm range? Any suggestions on which one to get and are they good for macro shoots (or will macro filters work)? Thanks! Alot of questions from a newcomer....

10-02-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Damn it, so you're one of the guys also looking for 50s on ebay.
10-03-2008, 05:44 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Its bad on ebay right now. I had my eyes on a 43 ltd. I had just purchased a lens so I called my sister to talk me out of it. She said go for it. I check back 10 minutes later and it was gone!
10-03-2008, 07:26 AM   #4
Veteran Member

I wonder why Pentax can't seize an opportunity to use M$ spending cash to help their bottom line... isn't it easy to make an agreement w/ some shop and just dump a lot of lenses/flashes/bodies on ebay through that shop using M$ cashback as "rebate" ?