Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
High end commercial print source

Since switching over to digital last summer I have really not had the need to make any prints. My printer does not produce the size prints I need. And since my darkroom does not serve me with this medium I cannot custom print my own color prints .

So, if anyone on the forum knows of a commercial high end printing facility capable of doing custom quality work with fairly quick turn around I would be very appreciative of appropriate leads.

Thanks

Stephen Gushue

03-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I did a poll on where people get their prints done quite a while back. One of the respondents submitted this link:

White House Custom Colour

Another suggested MPIX.

Hope that helps.
03-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
Forum Member

I highly recommend whcc.com.
03-13-2007, 02:20 AM   #4
Veteran Member

I've had a couple of local pros also recommend White House.

03-13-2007, 07:17 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks

My thanks for the quick direction provided by forum members. I am most appreciative and have gotten the ball rolling with your selections.

If any other forum members have positive feedback about the printing companies they use please feel free to share you experience.

Thanks again,

Stephen
03-15-2007, 05:42 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Stephen, it's not exactly custom, but I've always been satisfied with Adorama's "professional" grade printing. I've had two 12X18 prints done by them that were more than satisfactory and at a pretty good price.

NaCl(and then I get to go downtown to pick up the prints, a good excuse to go visit Adorama)H2O
03-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Salty,

I knew that they did printing, but I was unaware that they did anything on the pro level. I will have to look in on it. Thanks for the heads up. Now, if they had only sent the right invoice yesterday

Stephen