Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fake magazine covers? Design background?

Where can i find fake magazine covers for my photo? Is there a software i can buy that do that type of work. Also where can i find a wine glass with flowers around it (the picture will be inside the wine glass with a soft effect, its a background, also a balloon ground with picture in the center?

01-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Google maybe?
01-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
If you ever plan on doing anything other than keeping it as your screensaver, I would suggest you purchase something to use as your background. Last thing you want is to use someone's images w/o their permission and get in legal trouble.

As Buddha said, use Google - I suggest searching for digital backgrounds and maybe check ebay.
01-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
MagMyPic.com - Fake Magazine Covers with your Photo! Novelty Magazines and Novelty Gifts! Mods, sorry if we are not supposed to post URLs....delete if so...

01-06-2009, 07:04 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not for magazine covers, but for quality pictures of just about anything. Try Stock Exchange at http://www.sxc.hu/index.htmluser.phtml

In order to be able to download pictures, you will have to sign in and upload a few of your stock. Anything you upload, you can choose several degrees of "security" for others to download, from free downloading to request permission from you to download.

I've been using this guys for a couple of years and has proven to be an invaluable source for many "generic" images needed every once in a while, such as the wine glass picture you are looking for. http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1016464