Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-12-2009, 07:39 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Countdown...

...to getting my Pentax K200D! I've waited for a year and am very excited! I even signed up for the Digital Photography classes that are given by the local Pentax dealer.

01-12-2009, 07:55 AM   #2

Congratulations, I am rather certain you'll enjoy it! I remember when I got mine - I was elated. I think I've put close to 1000 actuations on it in the <month I've had it.

Have fun with your photography classes as well. There is a lot to learn in this wonderful hobby of ours. I can't say I've ever taken lessons on photography, but I imagine that, with the right teacher, they shall serve you well.

Best of luck,
~Al
01-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks! I've taken pictures forever, but with a DSLR, I know there are many more things to know besides the basic point and shoot and using Auto features. I figure the more I know, the better pictures I'll take.

And my hubby has already laid claim to my Canon SLR.