Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Canadian International Autoshow

Hello Internets! The CIA is coming up soon, and I will be heading there again this year! I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what to do this year regarding lens/flash. Last year I used my kit lens and got really good results, but I did not have my fast fifty or my flash.

Cars are very reflective and I want to know if I can get good results with dark rooms, high ceilings, and a flash. I will definitely using the f/1.4 for some creative shots, but I am still confused about the flash (I have a diffuser if that helps).

Here is one of my favorites from last year and my kit lens. Thanks in advance!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash, kit, lens, photography, results