Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
2001: A Photo Odyssey

Exactly 13 months after first joining this forum I have passed another milestone... 2001 posts. I am sure most of those in the beginning were pleas for help. And most now are greetings to new members, supportive photo comments and diatribes against the stupid.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped my photography, especially all those great sellers who support my LBA. It's fairly well under control now, only because there are but a few better lenses I could desire... and those are well out of reach.

Because this is all about the photos, here's one of my most recent, taken with my last purchase, the K50/1.2.

Thank you everyone!

cinnamon candle

02-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Congrats on the milestone Robin and well done on controlling the LBA. I can't remember who but I read somewhere that a famous British Author lived until a ripe old age with a heroin addiction by just taking maintenance doses.
With your LBA at it's current level I can see you buying lenses well into your seventies.