Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2009, 05:41 AM   #1
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Please take a moment...

To vote for Marc. Here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/everything-else/54884-dream-assignment-ph...er-voting.html

It only takes a couple of minutes then we can all go back to 'discussing' FF bodies.

A worthwhile cause IMO.

03-25-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

That is an in deed good project. Marc needs all the vote he can get.
03-25-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you Peter for the post and James for the vote of confidence too...

It's moving up - at 112 votes. I'm not too far away from the top 100, and then I'm hoping being in a specific view for the Top 100 might help.

Regards,
Marc
03-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Marc Langille Quote
It's moving up - at 112 votes. I'm not too far away from the top 100, and then I'm hoping being in a specific view for the Top 100 might help.

Regards,
Marc
Visibility is all important in votes layed out like this. Most people are too lazy to look through 200+ PAGES of proposals, but will at least give a convenient TOP 100 list a glance. The grass roots effort seems to be moving Marc up but we can't let off the pressure once he gets up there. Gotta remember that there are likely other efforts such as ours for Marc, ccallana and vortix.

Hopefully, once these projects break into the TOP 100 they will begin gathering votes from other visitors.

Mike

p.s. Just over a week to go before the voting is closed so DO NOT LOLLYGAG! Get over there and VOTE!

03-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
he got my vote....

all i got are the votes from the overseas folks begging for votes....woohoo, 7 clicks

hoping marc gets in there...fingers crossed!
03-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you and please spread the word - I'm just 4-5 votes shy of the Top 100!!

In a way I didn't want to shine any light on this one... Here is an example of what people are voting for - the project owner is trolling for votes. This project is at over 300 votes!!

Name Your Dream Assignment :: From Australia With Love

It boggles my mind that someone is so self-serving and not willing to contribute to the betterment of the people, places and things around them. Shame...