Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

E-mail Address for Pentax?

I had been trying to contact Pentax about the issue discussed in WMBP's thread in the DSLR section, "Terminology: hyper-program vs hyper-manual". The issue appears pretty well-known but I wasn't sure anyone had contacted Pentax about resolving the issue with the Program mode in the K10/K20D (firmware upgrade, etc.).

I had gone to their website and found their "web-mail" form, but the way that's set-up, there's no confirmation that your e-mail was received, or even sent, for that matter. I did use that form but have heard nothing back from them, and I wondered if anyone knew of an actual address for them, that I could use from my Yahoo e-mail account (for example). Thanks!

04-02-2009, 03:58 AM   #2

I wrote to them at photo_end_us@pentax.com and got an intermediate response.
04-02-2009, 04:46 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thank you!

QuoteOriginally posted by fkaufman Quote
I wrote to them at photo_end_us@pentax.com and got an intermediate response.
Although I also have an interest in the subject I referenced, it was basically to help out everyone else on the forum who had concerns about this issue. I figured if there a number of people with a complaint of a technical nature such as this, it would be a good idea to let Pentax know and perhaps something would be done about it. I appreciate your help!
Paul