Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax store in Praga

Hey everybody,

I'm gonna travel soon to Prague. I need some addresses for Pentax store.
I am interested even more in old camera store, places where I can find little orphan gems.
Looking to hear from you, and maybe even meet you.

04-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Come... Nobody?
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
hi octav,

I know only one store with new and second hand photo gear. Check this link out, hope it helps:
Foto Skoda Prague | Reviews of Foto Skoda Prague

good luck
04-08-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
fotoskoda is worth a look, but don't get your hopes too high. this is no second-hand price haven (better than covaci though, i think, though not significantly so ).

though this is perhaps not a satifactory answer to your question: i honestly suggest you enjoy praha, and not waste your time hunting for gear. you will be much better off i think (though i do understand the urge, i share it ). don't forget the tripod for those nice nightshots .

04-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for suggestions, dear Sheela and Nanok.
Hunting for gear is my way to enjoy a new city. Foot walking, looking, interacting with people I don't know . It's the hunt that's worth more then the catch. (well, if it's a nice catch, I'll brag about it)
I don't really know if I will have the time to Prague-trotter in my way; but I'd like to.
04-14-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I think, Prague is not the best place to make a surprise deal. It has been a place for camera gear trade for more then ten years now and the dealers do very well know the worth of the equipment on offer. Indeed, if you stroll through the city you may find the occasional "camera boutique"...
Ben