Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Pentax filters?

Scandinavian Photo offers a Pentax Filter Skylight 58 mm, alongside the usual Hoyas and BWs, but not in any other size. I don't think they are old leftovers either, they have 50 of them in stock. I have previously bought a used, probably pretty old 49 mm marked Asahi Pentax 49mm Skylight.
I can't find any information of any kind about Pentax filters on the Pentax homepage, and nothing if I google "Pentax filter". I'd like to know if these filters are any good (hope so), if they have smc coating etc. Anyone knows anything?

Kjell

Last edited by bilybianca; 04-16-2009 at 11:28 AM.
04-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sorry, I have no experience with Pentax filters. I've allways used B&W(mrc). Oh, and 1 Vivitar from way back when.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, filters, mm, pentax, photography, skylight