Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #1

Ohio Pentaxians

Hi,

I am from North East Ohio. I have seen other people's posts who are also from Ohio. I am wondering whether Ohioans would love to form a social group.

One benefit of such a group as I see it is when someone is travelling to a new place for a photography trip, a local Ohioan can help the traveler with lcation and other relevant details (the best restaurant in town). For instance, if I travel to Hocking Hills in fall for a weekend, I would love to know where exactly to go to get some good photographs. Similarly, if someone wants to visit Cleveland area, I could definitely help that person with location details.

This is just one advantage among many, I guess. We can also discuss regional photography related issues like if someone goes to a seminar of a noted photographer, he/she can share the experience.

As the interaction increases among members, the comfort level grows as well and then we can even plan Pentaxian photo outings. I belong to local photo clubs and take part in both indoor as well as outdoor meetings. I get to learn new things from those meetings. The advantage of a Pentaxian group get together is that a person can learn a lot about his/her camera and lens capabilities besides general photography techniques.

So please join. Thanks for your attention.

Subho