Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #1
emr

How to learn about architectural photography?

I always wanted to be an architect but my talents (or actually lack of) made me choose another career path. Now I realized I could combine my interest in architecture and photography. But where to start - what are the DOs and DON'Ts of it? Any recommended starter info, either on paper or in the net?

Also, what kind of Pentax glass would be best suited for it? I suppose something wide with little distortion? I know there were special perspective correction lenses in the film era. Are they still needed with today's digital postprocessing?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photography
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search