Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2007, 08:50 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've had Eneloops in my camera since April 28th, and they're still showing full charge, and i am sure i have taken close to 500 shots with them in there. So seems the Eneloop hype is true !!

06-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
The battery thing....

Hi, Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your advice about the batteries. I have purchased some CRV3's and have had good luck with them. I am using (for now) the non-rechargable ones as the book for the camera does not recommend the rechargable ones for some reason. They never explain why not, do they? lol lol
In the meantime, I am taking a trip to Nevada in a couple of weeks, and would like some advice on when to take the best pictures of landscape, nature, etc, as far as lighting goes. Time of day, kind of thing. I am thinking with it being so much sunnier there than in NE Ohio, I don't want the pictures to be all washed out. I am still learning how to use my camera, so everything is by trial and error.
Thanks,
Meyjo
06-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by meyjo Quote
I have purchased some CRV3's and have had good luck with them. I am using (for now) the non-rechargable ones as the book for the camera does not recommend the rechargable ones for some reason. They never explain why not, do they?
Come on now, help us save the planet! Use rechargables, man. It'll earn you loads of good karma.
06-29-2007, 07:57 PM   #19
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
A Big Thanks.....

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your advice about the batteries....I have purchased some Energizer RECHARGABLES, and love them.......I went to Nevada on a vacation, put a set in my camera when I left my home, took hundreds of pictures...and only put fresh ones in my camera, just to see if they had held their charge. So. This weekend, I am going to the camera shop where I was recommended to purchase the ProMaster batteries, taking them all back, and telling them what they can do with them. Nicely, of course. (maybe) Big waste of money in my view. Anyway, thanks.

J