Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Shooting with New Models

I often find it more refreshing to shoot with new models than those with a lot of experience.
You've written some great stuff here but I need you to write the opposite article now - "How to get an Experienced Model to give you the look you are after"

07-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kunik Quote
You've written some great stuff here but I need you to write the opposite article now - "How to get an Experienced Model to give you the look you are after"
That's easy. Do you know how to press the shutter and focus the camera. When you get the rush press the shutter...There you have it and I am NOT kidding!
07-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Interesting observations, Ben.

At first I thought this would be your commentary on experiences using the K-7 for the first time
07-27-2009, 07:39 AM   #19
K-9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Yes, I've gotten more successful shots with newer models, as they seem to concentrate more, while the experienced ones just seem to go through their poses and routines over and over, which may not be the expressions you're looking for. The new ones tend to savor the moment and not care about time, while the more experienced seem like they want to get it over with and jump back in the car to go do something else that day.