Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #46

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by apisto Quote
New K20D owner here. Most major points have been brought up a couple times in this thread so I will not rehash them, but I do want to second the point I quoted above. I made the change over from P&S to K20D a month ago and Pentax's P mode has let me hit the ground running with full DSLR functionallity painlessly. In fact I have the Program mode set to "MTF" where the camera automatically sets the apeture to the lens' sharpest apetures. Then with the 2 dials I zip to whatever shutter speed or apeture I wan't. Then I press the green button and I am right back in program mode.

Usability was one of the resons I picked the K20D over the competition.
Thanks. I am also moving from P&S to DSLR. I will keep this in mind.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, k20d, photography, rebate, t1i, xsi