Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #1

K10D Book Delayed

I received notice from Amazon that my Magic Lantern Guide to the Pentax K10D has been delayed into July. Bummer.

Fortunately there is a book out there now to supplement the User Manual. Yvon Bourque's book on the K10D has enough additional information on the K10D as well as it being in an easy to use format to warrant looking into.
--
Larry in Dallas

05-13-2007, 06:24 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Heathglen Quote

Fortunately there is a book out there now to supplement the User Manual. Yvon Bourque's book on the K10D has enough additional information on the K10D as well as it being in an easy to use format to warrant looking into.
Yvon Bourque's book is a wonderful supplement to (and improvement on) the owner's manual. It makes it much easier to understand all the options and operations. I'm glad I bought my copy.
Brian
05-15-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hopefully...

they will be updating by adding firmware update info into the book... seeing that there will be further FU's in future, if I were Peter Burian I'd wait a little longer to publish too.

QuoteOriginally posted by Heathglen Quote
I received notice from Amazon that my Magic Lantern Guide to the Pentax K10D has been delayed into July. Bummer.

--
Larry in Dallas