Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-09-2009, 07:54 AM   #1

Service Center: Johnsons Photopia Ltd / Pentax

Very first time I had to send something away to be fixed with Pentax, great experience, want to spread the good news!

I was concerned as I'm living in Ireland and there are no Pentax Service Centres here

So, after querying Pentax UK I was directed to the Pentax UK Repair Centre

Sent my item off to Johnsons Photopia Ltd, UK and waited
:ugh:
The day after it arrived with them, I then recieved an email confirming completed work.

I recieved back a 100% working item, packaged really well, ...the next day via courier!

Johnsons Photopia Ltd, Pentax, Amazing Service, Thank you!

Last edited by cps_goodbuy; 08-09-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, day, item, johnsons, ltd, pentax, photography, photopia, service, uk