Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Suggest good online used item stores

Aside from KEH, eBay, and B&H, what other online stores do you know that are reliable, honest, and ships worldwide?

I'm actually happy with KEH, but being in a crappy IT company with fudgy internet (our sysadmins are the WORST, really), some sites, like KEH, cannot be accessed. It's not a blocked site. It just fails to connect to it.

I do like to shop for used stuff when I take my breaks here in the office. Any ideas?

05-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I'm pretty sure Adorama.com takes international orders.

I've also had trouble connecting to KEH sometimes and I live in the US, so it might not be your crappy IT company.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, keh, photography, stores