Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #1

Photos transfer to PC

Hi, I can remove Memory card to PC and transfer Photos from K20D with no bother. However when I try to use Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 to acquire the photos, message " can't find WIA device, check with Manufacturer to see if a WIA driver is provided" shows up . I have upgraded the firmware to 1.03 and also loaded the software CD's. Can someone offer advice please.

09-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That message is from PSP trying to use the camera as a capture device. If you are trying to transfer the files by connecting the USB cable connected to the camera, you need to open Explorer and copy the files over to your computer manually.
09-08-2009, 02:46 AM   #3

Original Poster
Many thanks Alohadave.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pc, photography, photos, photos transfer, transfer