Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Advanced lighting class in PDX this Sat = $60

I just signed up for a lighting class through Mindglo where they are offering 40% off the $90 bringing the total to aroung $60 (90 - 36 + 5 for registration fee) for referrals so I thought I'd share. I'm not affiliated with the school or teacher... just interested in learning more about flash photography. It's a 6 hour class for one day. To get the 40% off, use code "photo40".

Here's a link to the mindglo website with a description of the class:
class description: mindglo: advanced lighting techniques

Here's a link to the teacher of the class... looks to have pretty decent credentials and has a good gallery.
Left Turn Studio - Kevin Wayne Focht Photographer

At this point, there are 3 people signed up and he won't hold the class unless there are 5 people. But regardless, it sounds like the teacher/ student ratio is going to be great, so if there are enough students, it ought to be pretty decent.

If you go, it'll be nice to met some other members... I'll be the guy w/ the Pentax

Mike