Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-31-2009, 08:50 AM   #16
Veteran Member

I've been using the Lima and Tango shoulder bags for some time now (almost 2 years). Very well designed and thought out. I got them both in the Olive green color, which is very discreet in my opinion. I have had a couple of issues with two seams on the Tango, so maybe I will contact them. Other than that, I have no complaints. I recommend them any chance I get because they are priced well and don't screem camera equipment.

10-31-2009, 10:07 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Arjay Bee Quote
I use the K2L - I like it a lot for backpacking and carrying tripod and all. Very comfortable for long hikes
Arjay, do you know if that model was discontinued or replaced by the K3L?
10-31-2009, 10:42 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joeyc Quote
I've been using the Lima and Tango shoulder bags for some time now (almost 2 years). Very well designed and thought out. I got them both in the Olive green color, which is very discreet in my opinion. I have had a couple of issues with two seams on the Tango, so maybe I will contact them. Other than that, I have no complaints. I recommend them any chance I get because they are priced well and don't screem camera equipment.
Hi Joey,

Let me know if you have any issues - glad to help with getting you in touch with the right people.

Regards,
Marc
11-02-2009, 10:15 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Marc
Looks like a nice product line up. Just when I thought I had my plans for a long excursion storage figured out, something else comes up. The K5 looks like it could work well.

What do you know, there are even dealers within driving distance.