Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Hey Arbib, that's a very informative site you have, very impressive for someone starting out in photography. One thing I would recommend is add photos, too much text without any imagery gets boring real quick, no matter how good the content is.

11-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by figmental1978 Quote
Hey Arbib, that's a very informative site you have, very impressive for someone starting out in photography. One thing I would recommend is add photos, too much text without any imagery gets boring real quick, no matter how good the content is.
Thanks, It is a work in progress.

..I have been taking photos since 15, I'm 55 now. I think the first page may be confusing...I am dialogging a typical pattern of what a person might think, as to why they may want a DSLR., not my thoughts. Kinda talking in the 3rd Party.

Yes, Photos.... I tried a little something under the Exposure chapter, to show metering patterns. It turned out OK. Now, I am going to add some images that will show f/stops in a easier way, and Shutter Speeds too.

I'm a active hobbyist, but although I can share this, a person still needs an "Eye" to be really good. My eye is average with a few good hits now and again
11-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by arbib Quote
Thanks, It is a work in progress.

..I have been taking photos since 15, I'm 55 now. I think the first page may be confusing...I am dialogging a typical pattern of what a person might think, as to why they may want a DSLR., not my thoughts. Kinda talking in the 3rd Party.

Yes, Photos.... I tried a little something under the Exposure chapter, to show metering patterns. It turned out OK. Now, I am going to add some images that will show f/stops in a easier way, and Shutter Speeds too.

I'm a active hobbyist, but although I can share this, a person still needs an "Eye" to be really good. My eye is average with a few good hits now and again
sorry, I wasn't implying you were a beginner, I meant your site would be informative for a beginner
11-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by figmental1978 Quote
sorry, I wasn't implying you were a beginner, I meant your site would be informative for a beginner
Sorry about that. That is the intended crowd...Thanks.

11-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Mine is Carpe Luminous Photography... www.carpeluminous.com

Mike
11-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #21
Inactive Account

Just a regular blog with some photos and videos ... nothing special. Sorry it's in Slovenian.

fejkerjevo odložišče

PS: Mostly pictures of my hikes around Slovenia.
11-21-2009, 06:03 AM   #22
Forum Member

Just a customized smugmug site for throwing up my images.
[ds] Photography