Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

anyone in Lexington, KY?

I am there for 5 days for training at Lexmark International. However, the late afternoons and evenings are my own, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to go/see?

I plan to bring my camera gear, and I have some friends in Louisville, but I am not sure if I'll head over there or not. If there is a photo club get together or anything happening during that week please let me know!!

Cheers,
Marc

06-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
Forum Member

ideas

well, there are the horses, keenland, the red mile. cematarys, old style. victorin square shops. parks, animals, farms, it is all what you want to take pictures of. have been going there since 1990, but I live way east of Lexington. if you go a little east, thee is nature drive at slade, ky, natural bridge is nice, but go across the road, take the road up a hill go thru the tunnel and take a nature drive on route 10 for 17 miles to see water fals, lots of natral bridges, bufflo, lots of blooming plant life. I would tell you a web sie, but most of them are commercial with little to give you ideas.