Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #16
Veteran Member

I think this picture is a fraud. These guys can't be from Canada. There's still too many full bottles, with only one or two empties. And only rednecks from the southern USA (certainly not an indictment of all southerners) could possibly get that smashed on only one or two bottles. However, most rednecks aren't noted for drinking such expensive beverages. But the chair and table, on the other hand, do look a lot like redneck home furnishings.

As for your new photo direction, Ben, while these guys may be more entertaining then your models, the models are simply nicer to look at. Now if you replaced these guys with a couple of your models, you might indeed have something there. After all, you do have to admit these guys do make a fashion statement.

stewart

06-06-2007, 01:47 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I agree with Classvino, you need either Molson's or Labatt's beer in sight.
And they aren't from British Columbia or you'd see a hand rolled cigarettes hanging from both their mouths

QuoteOriginally posted by Classvino Quote
You need to have either Molson's or Labatt's beer in sight... The import stuff tastes good, but when you're planning an event like what's pictured here, then Heinekin would be tooo expensive over here...

And neither one's wearing a toque... what's up with that?

You've been away too long Ben - you're forgetting small but important bits of your Canadian heritage...
06-07-2007, 04:25 PM   #18

and I thought that the ditch was bad

Backwards Treehugging World Record attempt