Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2007, 08:23 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Rebate record!

I received my Tamron rebate check for my 18-250 zoom yesterday. That in and of itself isn't extraordinary, except that Tamron turned it around in less than 2 weeks! That's a record for any rebate I've ever received. I don't remember exactly when I sent the form it, but I believe it was 5/26. It may have been a little later (5/29?) and I know it wasn't earlier. That's an amazing response.

Has anyone else had experience with Tamron rebates? Are they always like this?

06-08-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Getting ready to experience it tomorrow as I will receive my new Tamrom 90mm Macro as a anniversary gift and mail in the rebate form. So I am very pleased to hear the quick turn around. By the way, congrats on the new lens - I have the 18-200 by Tamron and have been very happy with the lens.