Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2009, 02:55 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
"The point of this thread is WHAT"??KunPOW,are you over the FF in 2010 thread?I however do like the way this thread is going with Mr Riley's 'Guess What Movie Did This Saying Come From'.Make the next guess a easier one Michael!!!!!

12-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The movie quote is from a Humphrey Bogart film - Sierra Madre or something.
GP
12-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Barnster Quote
"The point of this thread is WHAT"??KunPOW,are you over the FF in 2010 thread?I however do like the way this thread is going with Mr Riley's 'Guess What Movie Did This Saying Come From'.Make the next guess a easier one Michael!!!!!
The point of the thread was to move the "I'm going to convert an ancient FF Kodak to an ancient FF Kodak with new internaals, but now I'm going to shoot medium format with a film back and use my P&S camera as a light meter, but what about if I removed the Bayer filter so that it becomes a B&W sensor" conversation out of the "FF in 2010" thread.

I had expected the players to move over here and continue a very entertaining thread.

Part of it was because "Mr. Kodak" dropped the gloves and was demanding pictures.

So I thought, why not a thread about the stuff that people do, that is not exactly textbook. I've seen people make lego camers, convert their DSLR to IR, pin hole lenses, cross process, home made lenses etc.

So far we have handheld from a moving car, no tripod lightening storm, and reversed lens on extension tubes.

Plus, quotes from old movies, and a minimalist rule defying critic.

As for the FF thread, I don't have much more to add. I'll post my two bits again the next time a "FF when" thread appears.

---------------------

Last edited by KungPOW; 12-05-2009 at 11:06 PM.
12-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A 9 shot multi exposure, taken with my K20. It's all about art, forget the convention.
BTW, do you really think there will be a FF in 2010? (there is no escape from that question)

12-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #20
Voe
Veteran Member

Waiting for FF Pentax

Pentaxianas waiting for their FF Pentax.

12-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Looks like the guy on the end of the seat is checking out the girls FF