Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Helen,

I don't want to make people lost their job but at the same time I don't want people here think I am a liar.... so I PM you my order number(s). Hope this will help your company improve the packaging.

I think the way online retailer pack their stuff is very important as it will give customer confident for buying more expensive in the future. Especially when we are dealing with lens and camera here...

E.g. Newegg pack their stuff pretty good hence I will have no problem buying thing like HD from them.

Thanks for replying.... It was good to know Adorama do concern about their customer satisfaction.

12-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #17
Adorama Camera Representative

Message from Helen at Adorama Camera

QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
Hi Helen,

I don't want to make people lost their job but at the same time I don't want people here think I am a liar.... so I PM you my order number(s). Hope this will help your company improve the packaging.

I think the way online retailer pack their stuff is very important as it will give customer confident for buying more expensive in the future. Especially when we are dealing with lens and camera here...

Thanks for replying.... It was good to know Adorama do concern about their customer satisfaction.
You are absolutely right to want to be certain that items will be packed carefully, and you can rest assured that nobody will lose their job - but we do need to make sure that if one of our packers needs a little more help to get it right first time every time, that we are providing the support where it is needed.