Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Celebrate What's Right With the World -- Dewitt Jones

Spend 22 minutes learning a new way to see. Your photography will never be the same.

Celebrate What's Right With The World Video by Lazarus! - The Resurrected - MySpace Video

12-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mithrandir Quote
Spend 22 minutes learning a new way to see. Your photography will never be the same.

Celebrate What's Right With The World Video by Lazarus! - The Resurrected - MySpace Video
Thank you for a real spirit lifting moment!

Don't stop celebrating what's right in the world when you put down your camera - see everything.

You will never be the same.

Last edited by monochrome; 12-12-2009 at 03:27 PM.
12-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

THANK YOU!

What a great find. I really needed to see that.
12-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #4

Photos: Albums
WOW.. !
my eyes watered, and my heart is filled with joy and happiness.

now.. I will celebrate.. thank you!

12-10-2009, 02:55 AM   #5
Veteran Member

mithrandir, thank you....
12-10-2009, 04:35 AM   #6
Inactive Account

WOW - that was wonderful. It was really moving and thankyou for posting the link. The whole thing has now got me thinking - a wonderful thing has occurred in my life recently. A bit of background - I bowl in a league with a fellow who also does my picture framing, another team mate is a printer who has recently purchased a printer that prints on canvas. For my 50th birthday this November, my wife had the attached photo printed on canvas in A1 size for me - this is probably the best photograph that I have ever taken and is what I consider my signature shot - and it was taken in May 2006!. My framer mate stretched the canvas and framed it (all my wife's doing) and while he was doing it he noticed that there was a fellow on one of the boats and that that fellow is a friend of his from years ago. He asked me if he could take a copy of the canvas to give to him to which I agreed without hesitation BUT after watching this great video I am going to go back to him with a stipulation - I want to meet this guy. I want to know HIS story and get to know HIM. Sorry if it seems that I hijacked the thread but it really has moved me.
Attached Images

12-10-2009, 05:12 AM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fula6 Quote
WOW - that was wonderful. It was really moving and thankyou for posting the link. The whole thing has now got me thinking - a wonderful thing has occurred in my life recently. A bit of background - I bowl in a league with a fellow who also does my picture framing, another team mate is a printer who has recently purchased a printer that prints on canvas. For my 50th birthday this November, my wife had the attached photo printed on canvas in A1 size for me - this is probably the best photograph that I have ever taken and is what I consider my signature shot - and it was taken in May 2006!. My framer mate stretched the canvas and framed it (all my wife's doing) and while he was doing it he noticed that there was a fellow on one of the boats and that that fellow is a friend of his from years ago. He asked me if he could take a copy of the canvas to give to him to which I agreed without hesitation BUT after watching this great video I am going to go back to him with a stipulation - I want to meet this guy. I want to know HIS story and get to know HIM. Sorry if it seems that I hijacked the thread but it really has moved me.
A beautiful shot. And now I know what a "clock calm" looks like (see O'Brien's Aubrey/Maturin series).

12-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sorry if it seems that I hijacked the thread but it really has moved me.

Actually, I am very pleased that the clip meant so much.
12-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thank you - a VERY nice video. Now I have a better understanding of why I've been such a Dewitt Jones fan for so many years!!
12-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #10

Thank you

This was a very moving video - makes you consider how your approach and attitude makes all of the difference.
12-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #11

This is great! thanks for the link.
12-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #12
Veteran Member

Thanks !!!!
12-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #13
Forum Member

Thanks for the video link! It really moved me.
12-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #14
Pentaxian

Thank you for posting that link. I bookmarked it so I can remind myself to view it frome time to time.
12-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #15

Very moving...think I needed that...thank you for the link..!