Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2010, 02:33 AM   #31
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by pcarfan Quote
I crave for criticism, but I find that most are reluctant to do it for the fear of backlash. I absolutely love open, brutal crticisms even if I think it is B/S...I can never unlearn from criticisms, the worse it can do is not help me, but I've always, as in 100% of the time find every bit of crticism extremely helpful. (only photography crticism, not spelling etc )
Here's some criticism, "How many more times have I got to remind you to use IMGWIDE tags?"

01-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #32
Veteran Member

i barely read any of this thread but ill throw down.

this is an example of how i put my stuff up for crit:

"hey guys here is some stuff i shot. i love critique but i don't want you to go easy.....go hard or go home."
01-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I welcome any comments that will help me to improve. There is room for a lot of improvement in my photos.