Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sold all my Canon Gear today...Bought More Multiblitz

Was looking at a bag filled with Canon gear which I haven't used since January and thought, what the heck..I'll go to the camera store sell it all and get some stuff...So I bought some more personal flash units. Got the Multiblitz Profilix 600 Kit and tons of accessories for when I want to do personal stuff. Very powerful units. Already have the Multiblitz Compact Lite Flash Kit so everything works together..Love it..No More Canon remnants...

Ben

Last edited by benjikan; 02-07-2013 at 06:03 PM.
06-23-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
Pentaxian

well this doesn't help...

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Was looking at a bag filled with Canon gear which I haven't used since January and thought, what the heck..I'll go to the camera store sell it all and get some stuff...So I bought some more personal flash units. Got the Multiblitz Profilix 600 Kit and tons of accessories for when I want to do personal stuff. Very powerful units. Already have the Multiblitz Compact Lite Flash Kit so everything works together..Love it..No More Canon remnants...
Ben
Here I am considering Photogenic lighting system, plus a couple of others, and now you buy this... aaaargh....

I am very curious as to what your thoughts, more info, and possibly longer term impressions for this system will be...?? Sounds like there are no regrets...

Cheers,
Marc
06-24-2007, 02:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Multiblitz

QuoteOriginally posted by 35mmfilm_user Quote
Here I am considering Photogenic lighting system, plus a couple of others, and now you buy this... aaaargh....

I am very curious as to what your thoughts, more info, and possibly longer term impressions for this system will be...?? Sounds like there are no regrets...

Cheers,
Marc
Hello Marc;

Multiblitz is so good that my system I bought in New York in 1984 is still working well. The only reason I am not using it anymore is because of the huge transformer I need to use in Europe..Too heavy. I originally bought the Compact Lite Kit of 200 ws per unit about eight months ago, very simple only 1/2 and Full power where the Profilix is infinitely variable. Profilix comes in 200, 400 & 600 ws configurations. I purchased the 600 ws ones. I would highly recommend them.

Ben
06-24-2007, 04:11 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Nice looking setup, Ben. Much nicer than the kit I picked up. But then again, I think it is safe to say you probably invested a lot more money in these babies than I did.

Have fun with them.