Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with Pentax Customer Service Online
Extremely satisfied - they answer quickly and always provide help. 120.00%
Satisfied - Pentax answers most of my queries and I find them helpful.   00%
Not satisfied - either they reply and provide no help or they just don't reply. 240.00%
Totally disappointed - no replies most of the time and no help at all. 240.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Your satisfaction with Pentax Customer/Support Services

Curiosity oblige:

I have contacted Pentax via their online "Customer Support" where you can leave an email message. Little to say except that I got an average of 50% replies, and out of those replies, I get roughly 25% help!!
How about you?

01-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #2

I have found Pentax very good on the two occasions that I have had to contact them in the UK. But on both occations it was by phone not e-mail. Maybe that makes a difference.
01-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by older not wiser Quote
I have found Pentax very good on the two occasions that I have had to contact them in the UK. But on both occations it was by phone not e-mail. Maybe that makes a difference.
Maybe it did.
I had one experience of a telephone call with Pentax Canada and the result was similar: send the equipment to us, we'll have a look at it; How long will it take?: no idea;
I send the equipment (lens and camera body) ... results, four weeks later:
"We carried out a zillion and a half tests on both the lens and the camera and all results fall within expected criteria". [not quoted but similarly replied].

Online, the situation is worse. Either they do not reply or send some stupid answer as if I were a Grade I pupil.

JP
02-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Funny that hardly anyone paid attention to this thread.
With all of the complaints I read on threads here, you'd assume that people would be interested to know how Pentax Customer/Support Services are rated by users of this forum.

Maybe it's not an important issue .... it becomes important only when you need to call/contact Pentax, right?
I suppose Pentax products are so good that no one has to call them. That would actually be excellent!

No big deal!

JP

Last edited by jpzk; 02-09-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: added a last sentence at end of post.
02-09-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
Pentaxian

I haven't had a reason to call them.