Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-16-2007, 11:46 AM   #1

book ?

hi again, I was just looking in amazon and found a couple of photoshop books, now my problem is the following : which book ?? sure there is a lot of info on the net, but i like having a new book , would need some guide here. best book for the money ?
thx again for the help !!

07-16-2007, 12:08 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
We use the Classroom In A Book series here at work, our Texturing department has an entire wack of them and new hires usually get them thrown at them incase they need to brush up (no pun intended I swear!). I've used the series before as well and found them to pretty decent, I even think the new editions are full colour.

-s
07-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Check out this thread for a good list of books to check out. Most of the books are available in all PS flavors (CS, CS2, CS3, etc.), so you shouldn't have a problem finding one for which version of PS you're using.

As I mentioned in the thread I just linked, my favorite PS Bible is Martin Evening's Photoshop for Photographers series. It's a hefty book, somewhere around 700 pages, but well worth it, in my opinion.
07-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #4

Original Poster
will do, thx !!

07-16-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
You could also try the Photo shop books by Kelby and the ones that are out on Photo shop by Deke McCleland, Deke Press/O'reilly Each one covers all the Adobe Photo shop products, and I know there are several out for Coral. Good luck and happy reading.