Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2007, 06:55 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
New Adobe Light room Presets and Plugins

Going through the new Shutterbug issue and found in Joe Farace column an announcement from onOne Software Inc. For a New FREE product developed in cooperation with Jack Davis of How to Wow with Photoshop book series. the photo presets (20 in all) for Adobe Light room. They are custom Presets. And they are Free. You can look for your selves at (onOne Software). For those of you using Lightroom they should prove to be interesting at least. I'll post the link here so you won't have any trouble finding it. onOne Software - PhotoPresets with One-Click WOW!

hope it is interesting to all.

07-21-2007, 08:47 AM   #2

I just tried that set of plugins and corrupted my version of Lightroom. I've had to uninstall and reinstall the software. Hopefully this issues is only a problem with my computer and not the plugin.
07-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
What were the symptoms of the corruption. What error msg. were given? I had problems adding Plug ins from Adobe to CS3. I received some very weird errors and I lost Adobe bridge. All Adobe was telling me was to install or copy the downloads to the plugin file. I did that and got errors every time I started up the program. I ended up taking every one out and the program ran right since. Being that these presets and plugins are made for light room There must be a way to copy them into the program files. I think I'll spend some time trying to get answers from onOnesoftware. but they will want to know the errors you're getting.