Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by FrancisK7 Quote
Medium format is not an acceptable replacement for full frame
Then buy into one of the multiple FF systems now available. Because Ricoh isn't going to do one anytime soon.

09-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Already did, moved on to the D810 and D800 as a secondary body for the few weddings I do a year.

Its much bigger and heavier but I'm happy.
09-16-2014, 02:34 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Already did, moved on to the D810 and D800 as a secondary body for the few weddings I do a year.

Its much bigger and heavier but I'm happy.
Must be a young guy, bigger and heavier would not make me happy.
09-16-2014, 04:19 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Being heavier and bigger is not a plus, which is why the "but" conjunction was used It's an in-spite of, situation.

You trade form and weight for FF and an AF system that is so good it's night and day by comparison to what Pentax offers.

I am keeping all my pentax glass and bodies, which I will probably bring with me on vacation.

09-16-2014, 04:43 PM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Sports, ok... But

Being heavier and bigger is not a plus, which is why the "but" conjunction was used It's an in-spite of, situation.

You trade form and weight for FF and an AF system that is so good it's night and day by comparison to what Pentax offers.

I am keeping all my pentax glass and bodies, which I will probably bring with me on vacation.
SAFOX kicks @$$ in low light. NOT EVEN CLOSE.....

---------- Post added 09-16-14 at 07:45 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Must be a young guy, bigger and heavier would not make me happy.
I've been looking for a better strap for my Benro monopod (graphite), so I can use it as a cane...