Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2015, 04:53 AM   #61
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by 6BQ5 Quote
@kenspo - Personally, I'm glad you're here on the forum stirring up some action for us! I think some of us are used to very formal communications and methodologies. Coming into the forum and speaking to us like you are one of us is a great way to make us feel appreciated. As photographers and brand enthusiasts we are all Pentax. I think your challenge is to make sure that the truly secret information stays secret while you maintain open dialog in a fun and spontaneous way about what you can share.

Additionally, if you are posting here I can't imagine that Ricoh doesn't know. Going further, they are almost unofficially recognizing this forum! I'm good with that and all the disclaimer words.
Thank you very much for those kind words Even with my deals, i am just an ordinary photographer with the same passion about photography as everyone else. I am still one of you! About info, i am always in open dialog about what i can say and what i can NOT share what so ever..its a thin line, but its there..

02-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #62
Veteran Member

Almost withered away in waiting for that to happen. But hey, I am more than halfway saving up for a 645Z, so, now what to do. Saving up for both .

Would be so great combined with my Q and Oly em1.

Unload the money cart, fill that cart up with equipment ...