Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PENTAX USA invites to a Photography Adventure to the Polar Bear Capital of the World

PENTAX just sent us this announcement:

Each fall, the tundra surrounding Churchill, Manitoba becomes "The Polar Bear Capital of the World" as up to 1,000 bears congregate here during their annual migration. There is simply no better place on Earth to witness and photograph polar bears in their own natural environment.

PENTAX and Natural Habitat Adventures invite you to join us on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to Churchill where you will photograph the King of the Arctic in the company of award-winning PENTAXIAN nature photographers Kerrick James and Julie Quarry.

Date: November 11-17, 2009.

Click for more information:

Polar Bear Tours | Classic Polar Bear Photo Adventure | Natural Habitat Adventures

07-24-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

I got that email as well... It peaked my interest until I saw the $5k+ price tag

John
07-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ole Quote
PENTAX just sent us this announcement:

Each fall, the tundra surrounding Churchill, Manitoba becomes "The Polar Bear Capital of the World" as up to 1,000 bears congregate here during their annual migration. There is simply no better place on Earth to witness and photograph polar bears in their own natural environment.

PENTAX and Natural Habitat Adventures invite you to join us on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to Churchill where you will photograph the King of the Arctic in the company of award-winning PENTAXIAN nature photographers Kerrick James and Julie Quarry.

Date: November 11-17, 2009.

Click for more information:

Polar Bear Tours | Classic Polar Bear Photo Adventure | Natural Habitat Adventures
Thanks for the info. Would like that someday
08-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think Kerrick James is also doing a week long workshop in the southwest also. Detours of Arizona | Kerrick James' Crown Jewels of the Southwest

08-08-2009, 03:12 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Ouch. Why can't I get a couple years notice on these once in a lifetime trips?