Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-11-2010, 07:10 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Glad to hear that! The updated version of the photo not only looks (perfect) uncompressed quality-wise, but it also has a much better composition.

Had you snapped the ducks half a foot ahead of where they were in the photo, the composition would have been nearly idea, with a angle from the ducks to the rock being about the same as that from corner to corner.
Thanks for the comments, Adam.
I also think that the new version taken from "My Albums" is a lot better, thanks to you.
Regarding the composition of the image submitted here: you're absolutely right about the "timing" or "angle" for which the rock would have been part of the ideal "triagle" ... something which I knew but, as usual, forgot!

Cheers!

JP

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
critique, photography