Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bucket Brigade
Lens: Tamron 18-250 Camera: K2000 Photo Location: Horsham, PA, USA ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/180s Aperture: F8 

Kind of visually noisy, but I think it has a fun, summery feeling to it.

Fullsize

07-16-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I like it! Maybe crop off the bottom a bit so you're not distracted by that blue slide/whatever.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-16-2010, 03:49 AM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

It's got the 'life' aspect of a candid capture, but unfortunately loses out on the technical and lighting aspects - far too much contrast giving the blown highlights in the middle and background with the subject lost in the scene from lack of depth of field and slight foreground clutter.
07-17-2010, 03:45 AM   #4
smf
Pentaxian

My suggestions: Crop up a bit from the bottom, as Adam suggested.
Tone down the hottest part of the background, to the right of his face. (Ideally, the entire light area behind him would be darkened, but I doubt you can do that and retain the spraying water in that portion of the image.)