Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Four Little Friends
Camera: K20d Photo Location: Kathmandu ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F4.5 

The original high res is sharper but I'm kinda fond of this shot which reminds me of a great holiday and coming across this group of scruffy brightly dressed kids enjoying each other's company. Check out the filthy feet!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
08-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great shot! The kids expressions sort of make it obvious that this was a snapshot, but nevertheless, this is very nice!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Inactive Account

I love it, my only criticism is I probably would have shot it from slightly lower down and square on to the children, the slanted front step is pretty distracting

I love the subject matter though, IMO it's the kind of thing that is 'captured' spectacularly on any medium, it's images like these (if shot more carefully) that get printed in National Geographic
08-03-2010, 02:45 AM   #4

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Clark. The original was cropped so I can probably redo it to correct that angled step - it's a helpful comment, thanks. I didn't want to spoil their expressions by distracting them and taking an obvious photo, so it was a very quick photo "on the hoof"!