Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: What is your opinion?
Like 220.00%
Dislike 880.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fallen flowers
Lens: PENTAX SMC DA 18 - 55 mm Camera: PENTAX *istDS Photo Location: Manila, Phillippines ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F5.6 

While visiting old Manila's Round Cementery, saw this on the pathway, and decided to compose a photo.
Your comments and critiques will be appreciated.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX *ist DS  Photo 
08-15-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

First off, I think that the poll is redundant considering that there are one-click thread ratings available.

I don't think the subject matter here is interesting. The idea has potential, but there's no uniformity here- there's one beautiful flower, one wilted flower, and one overexposed flower, along with leaves all over the place. Technically speaking, the background is pretty good, and certainly has a nice texture to it.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

For me dislike... not that it is technically bad... the same photo with just the one flower which is currently on top, in the middle or corner and you would have a more pleasing composition...