Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Molly & Suzy 10 pics
Lens: 18-55mm Camera: Kx 

I know I have posted my kitties before, but wanted to play with my camera and they were only interesting thing to shoot at the time. These were taken at a couple different ISO and shutter speeds. Also played with cross processing and digital filters. Shot in M mode. Any advice or input to improve these shots is appreciated.

Couple questions. First is, to get a lot of variety in the pictures I take would it be best to carry my camera pretty much every where I go, or set a day during the week dedicated to just driving around and taking pictures? And second is I see a lot of people with copy right in corner. Should I be doing this as well, or is it not worth it since I'm not a professional? Thanks.

And if you are wondering why I have more pictures of Molly than Suzy is because Suzy is always doing this...

08-16-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
With cats, it's always nice to have your camera handy, but I wouldn't go as far as to say you need to carry it with you at all times.

Copyrights are used by people who fear that their photos will be stolen and published somewhere without your permissions. It's not much of a protection, though, and if you're not a pro, you don't have to worry about it.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: